Since Christmas is quickly approaching and everyone is in high gear for shopping, I’ve decided to review some popular toys. I have at least 5-8 toy posts coming up this week not including others I’ve been working on. The first toy I found was the Barbie Pink 3-Story Dream Townhouse. It is very popular on Amazon and has great reviews. Here are the details:
The Barbie Dream Townhouse is every little girl’s dream come true. She will love how gorgeous this dollhouse is! The Barbie Pink 3 Story Dream Townhouse made by Mattel is recommended for kids between 36 months and 10 years of age. Every girl is going to fall in love with this amazing 3 feet tall house that comes fully furnished! Parents should know how expensive little pieces of furniture are to buy for a dollhouse. Parents will save a lot of money buying this townhouse since all the furniture comes with this this toy. There are over 55 pieces included.
Kids will love the beautiful details of this Barbie Dream Townhouse. The classic Barbie pink color is spread throughout. Product features include a pink elevator, lights and sounds on every level of the house. Not only is all the furniture included, there is even a fireplace, flat screen TV, tiki lights, outdoor whirlpool tub, luxurious bathroom, a fully stocked kitchen, and much more.
The Barbie Dream Townhouse plays several sounds like a real house. For example, when little girls decided to give the dolls a shower, the shower will actually hum like a real shower! A crackling fireplace, kitchen timer, a doorbell, and even a flushing toilet are just a few of the amazing details that Mattel included in this Barbie Dream Townhouse.
Parent reviews have been overall favorable. Kids and parents alike have been amazed by the little details that are included.
- The selling point of this house is definitely the neat features that so many other dollhouses do not include, especially wooden dollhouses.
- Many parents reported that the Barbie Dream Townhouse was sturdy and worth the cost of the toy.
- Some parents mentioned that some of the little pieces were flimsy such as the chandelier.
- The elevator and fireplace were the most difficult pieces to install. When installing the elevator, make sure the clip is positioned the correct way. If it is too hard to install, it is possible the clip is not positioned correctly.
- Also, when installing the fireplace, make sure the fireplace is pushed into the back wall correctly and it should snap in with ease.
- The Barbie Dream Townhouse does not come with very detailed instructions, so many moms reported looking on the picture of the box to put the townhouse together. The Barbie Pink 3 Story Dreamhouse is definitely a good purchase to make for any little girl who loves Barbies and pink!